We are a Full Service Mechanical Contractor that provides a complete range of maintenance services for HVAC and mechanical systems.
We can provide maintenance services for chilled
water systems, as well as maintenance for building automation and control systems.
The Building Automation System Field Engineer will work with our clients on creating a database of control programs and systems, programming, and installing the Control Systems for the clients’ buildings. This is a non-exempt position, subject to overtime and reports to the Field Engineering Supervisor.
- Creating Controls Program and Systems Database
- Working with Installation Team to cross check and document correct installation of wiring and control devices
- Testing of control programs
- Integrate system to on-board micro-processors
- Documentation of systems’ compliance with design
- Provide control drawings to engineering/drafting group
- Provide test documentation to customer
BAS / Automation / Mechanical Engineer / Construction / Visio / HVAC / Field Services /