For over 35 years, RHA has been providing program management, development and outreach services for small and large scale programs throughout California in the areas of energy efficiency,
healthcare and telecommunications.
Why our employees like working with us:
- Our Vision - Connecting our clients to diverse populations
- Our Mission - To achieve our clients’ goals in regulated industries by developing, managing and delivering programs to target populations
- Our Values - PA2CT
- Adaptable / Accountable
- Our Motto - Doing whatever it takes
We are seeking a talented professional for the following opportunity at our Chico location: Energy Efficiency Program Manager II.
- The Energy Efficiency Program Manager II will manage and direct the design, development, and execution of pilot and new technical projects and will provide technical expertise in various capacities in the areas of residential and non-residential energy efficiency
- S/he will manage the people, contractors, administrative, planning and day-to-day operations of the program in accordance with the scope of work, terms and conditions contained in the contract and program management plan