Position: Construction Project Manager (Solar Thermal)
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration- 6 Months, Contract-to-hire
A turn-key Engineering, Procurement, and Construction firm focused on providing customized energy solutions through technologies such as solar water heating, Solar Electric, battery backup systems, and radiant floor heating and cooling systems.
* Planning/ Coordinating/ Implementation/ Execution/ Control/ Completion within budget and schedule
* Manage transition of project from Sales Team
* Coordination of Permitting Processes with dedicated Permitting Engineers
* Review of drawings to ensure completeness and constructability
* Time Estimating and Scheduling
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with General Contractors and/or Clients
* BOM/Purchase Orders/ Staging
* Labor Management
* Ensuring that projects are kept on track and finished on time
* Site walk and Site Inspection coordination
* Monitor and document weekly project reports on site progress
* Manage problem resolution
* Project commissioning
* Project wrap-up and submittal of project profit & loss report
* Ensure client satisfaction, profitability and contract compliance.
Position Qualification Requirements:
* 5+ years' experience in construction management
* Experience in Plumbing, Solar Thermal, Solar Electric, or Energy Efficiency retrofit projects is a plus!
* Ability to lead a team in challenging situations
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Detail Oriented
* Strong computer skills and able to work with different computer systems and programs
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment
* Willingness to work long hours during busy times
* BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or related discipline required.
****Please email resumes ****About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.