experience in the solar sector to support our newly added Commercial and Utility
division. Since 2003, Renovus has designed and installed over 5MW of solar PV
projects and has a current commercial pipeline of over 12MW. As a growing Ithacabased
company of over 70 professionals, our reputation is built on quality, customer
service, and communication.
• Commercial lead generation
• Presenting to high-level decisions makers and key stakeholders
• Development and closing of large-scale (200kW to 2 MW+) solar PV systems for
businesses, non-profits, and government entities
• 2- 5 years of successful B2B sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solar PV and/or other energy sector experience and knowledge strongly
• Understanding and presenting energy data and financial analysis to customers
(ROI, IRR, NPV, APR, etc.)
Why Renovus Solar?
• We stand by our systems. We evaluate all the equipment options and make the
best recommendations for our customers based on performance, quality,
reliability, availability, and cost.
• We invest generously in our community and demonstrate a commitment to the
wellbeing of our workers and the environment.
• We offer great employee benefits including; unlimited paid time off, health
insurance, health reimbursement account, community supported agriculture
(csa) share, gym membership subsidy and 401(k) retirement plan.
Learn more about Renovus Solar by visiting our website
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to apply!
Renovus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without
regard to age, race, color, sex, religious beliefs, national origin, veteran status,
disability or other legally protected status. Please notify the Human Resources
Department if you need reasonable accommodation for a disability in the application
and/or interview process.