Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology.
Our Water Resources Group has a position for a Water Resources Engineer in our Orlando, FL office. The successful candidate will work closely with engineers and project managers on stormwater management design, water quality, stormwater planning, environmental management, and modeling projects. Key requirements of the position include a fundamental understanding of hydrologic, water quality, and ecological processes in watersheds and water bodies, basic principles of stormwater regulation and management, and familiarity with watershed and water quality models.
- B.S. Civil, Environmental or a related field + minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Strong skills and proficiency in ArcGIS, including map production, data management, and layer development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to summarize scientific data and model outputs in concise, readable language
- Familiarity or experience with fundamentals of stormwater planning, modeling, and water quality/biological monitoring
- An ability to formulate and solve problems related to hydrology, water quality, and ecological processes
- An understanding of local, state, and federal stormwater programs, permits, and regulations
- Strong skills and proficiency with computer systems and Microsoft-based software, including MS Excel, for data analysis.
Tetra Tech only accepts resumes through its online process. Please apply at www.tetratech.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.