Master Level Mechanic / Automotive Master Mechanic / Master Mechanic
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership -
The service department!
- Master Level Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance
- Master Level Auto Mechanics will identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions
- Master Level Automotive Mechanics can expect to work with state-of-the-art equipment and have the opportunity for career advancement
It’s all here for a Master Level Automotive Technician at Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements
- Test-drive vehicles and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
As a Master Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 3 ASE Certifications or 5+ years experience required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as a Master Level automotive technician for Courtesy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.