The Associate Solar Site Technician supports the functions of a Solar Site Technician: site audit preparation; transportation; homeowner interaction; site audit completion; safety protocol setup and takedown; site audit upload; and other duties related to the site audit process.
Information gathered at the site audit includes but is not limited to: roof and vent dimensions, roof material quality, shade conditions, roof framing information, and home electrical information. The Associate Solar Site Technician will additionally work with the Regional Site Technician Lead and Site Assessment Manager to support company initiatives. This position may support other functions within the branch at the Branch Operation Manager’s discretion.
- Maintain valid Driver’s License and must be able to travel to multiple sites throughout the day
- Enthusiasm for solar energy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and interaction
- Strong computer skills preferred
- 1+ years of previous field construction experience preferred
- Experience with site audits is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
EOE. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.