- Graduate of an accredited college or university with an Associates or Bachelor's Degree (preferably in engineering, natural resources management or related field); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with agricultural and urban development Best Management Practices.
- Willingness to perform a combination of technical office and outdoor field work, present education programs, and provide information to customers
- Ability to traverse terrain in an outdoor environment.
- Ability to carry and transport resource materials and equipment.
- Demonstration of computer literacy and writing skills.
- Proof of valid Ohio driver’s license and insurable.
- Ability to pass and Licking County pre-employment drug screening and Federal background security check.
- Submit cover letter, resume and a completed application to the Licking County Soil & Water Conservation District, 771 East Main Street, Suite 100, Newark, OH 43055.
- Applications can be obtained in person at the Licking Soil & Water office between the hours of 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday or downloaded at www.lickingswcd.com.
- Application Deadline – All applications must be received by mail or in person at the Soil & Water office by 4:00 pm, Friday, September 4, 2015.