The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong data analysis skills
- Capable of maintaining security and confidentiality of client information
- Expert level MS Excel skillset; proficiency in MS
- Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency at tracking and analyzing information needed to accomplish objectives
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and courteously, both orally and in writing, with customers, carriers and co-workers
- Capability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without compromising quality
- Highly organized and able to work well within time constraints
- Ability to work in front of a computer and sit for extended periods of time
About the Company
BAS is a fast-paced, aggressive mid-sized company that has shown consistent revenue growth year after year. BAS develops one of the leading online HR/Employee Benefit Plan enrollment & administration software solutions and provides world-class benefits administration support services. BAS accomplishes the extraordinary by continually investing in its people, the community, and the latest technology. BAS’ team approach assures a supportive climate for both its employees and clients.
Working for BAS puts you in the middle of a revolution in employee benefits plan and human resource online self-service and automation.
BAS gives you the freedom and autonomy to do your job. The work environment is extremely team oriented, fast-paced, and high-energy. You’ll get the chance to work with bright, highly motivated people. An open door policy at every level eliminates bureaucracy and assures quick turnaround for clients and employees.
Benefit Allocation Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. BAS will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. For questions, please contact the BAS Affirmative Action Officer at 610-992-2520.